Atletico Madrid forward Luis Suarez has insisted he is ready to take a pay cut to stay at Barcelona. That countering Ronald Koeman’s claim that Barca needed. The Uruguay national team striker had to be released due to the club’s financial problems.
Atletico Madrid’s Uruguay striker Luis Suarez has confirmed he is ready to take a pay cut. If the club asks to stay at Barcelona before Ronald Koeman calls. Informed to look for a new team until moving to Atletico in the summer of last year. According to reports from Mundo Deportivo on Thursday.
Luis Suarez has insisted he is ready to take a pay cut to stay at Barcelona
Barcelona are facing a difficult time. After scoring only 11 goals in 7 matches on the Liga stage Which is the lowest record in the club’s history. The story of Luis Suarez, the former Barca striker, has become the subject of interest again after the Uruguay international spearheaded the old team’s goal to lead the Atletico team to grab. Victory over Azul Grana 2-0
Luis Suarez recalls Koeman calling him to find a new club, citing financial problems the Uruguayan striker has to cut huge pay cuts, but the 34-year-old insists. That money is not an issue if the club asks him to reduce his wages to stay with the team.
‘I can tell you that I want to stay in Barcelona to help. And I would have reduced wages if they asked for it,’ Luis Suarez told Gerard Romero.
Asked about former Azul Grana midfielder Xavi Hernandez. He is who reportedly wanted the Catalan giants to take over Koeman’s role as coach: ‘If Xavi comes, Barcelona, he must have an experienced striker. We cannot put pressure on Ansu Fati, who is only 19.’
The 34-year-old also mocked Koeman when asked about Barcelona’s new striker. Luke de Jong, who joined from Sevilla on loan last summer: ‘As Koeman said, he is better than Neymar.